Getting your video just right on TikTok can be a time-consuming process. Occasionally, you won’t have the time to watch the whole video, or you’ll have to exit the app to deal with some pressing business. Knowing how to save your work on TikTok so you may return tо it later is essential in these situations.
Find out how to save drafts on TikTok and use some tips on making the most of those drafts so that your final video is a smash hit with your audience.
How to save a draft on TikTok
TikTok makes it easy to save work in progress sо that you may return to making videos later. Step-by-step instructions on how to save a draft on TikTok:
- Open the TikTok app: Launch the TikTok app on your mobile device and log in to your account.
- Create your video: Begin creating your video by tapping the plus icon at the bottom center of the screen. You can record your video by holding the record button оr uploading a video from your device.
- Tap the “Drafts” button: Once you’ve finished recording or uploading your video, tap the checkmark icon at the bottom right of the screen. This will take you to the editing screen, where you can add filters, effects, text, and sounds to your video. When you’re done editing, tap the “Next” button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Select “Save to Drafts“: You’ll see the option to “Post” or “Save to Drafts.” Tap “Save to Drafts” to save your video as a draft.
- Review and edit your draft: Tap the “Drafts” button on the bottom menu bar оf the app to access your saved drafts. Here, you can view all of your saved drafts and edit and add to them as needed.
- Save changes and exit the draft: When you’re finished editing your draft, tap the “Next” button at the bottom right of the screen. From here, you can choose to post your video, save it as a draft again, or delete it entirely.
Tips for optimizing your TikTok drafts
Here are some tips for optimizing your TikTok drafts:
- Experiment with different angles and lighting: Play around with your video’s camera angles and lighting to create a visually interesting and engaging video. Try different angles, lighting setups, and camera movements tо see what works best for your content.
- Use popular sounds and hashtags: Take advantage of popular sounds and hashtags in your drafts to increase your chances of going viral. Use the “Discover” feature on TikTok to find trending sounds and hashtags relevant to your content.
- Incorporate current trends and challenges: Stay updated with the latest trends and challenges on TikTok and incorporate them into your drafts to keep your content fresh and relevant. Current trends and challenges can help boost your visibility on the app and attract new followers.
- Collaborate with other creators: Reach out to creators on TikTok and collaborate оn drafts. Collaboration can help expand your reach and introduce you to new audiences.
- Focus on engaging your audience: When creating your drafts, create content that will engage your audience and keep them coming back for more. This might include creating funny or informative videos or using unique editing techniques to create visually interesting content.
TikTok’s easy draft-saving feature can help you produce higher-quality videos for your audience with less effort. You can produce visually appealing videos to captivate your viewers.
Get started on TikTok and save drafts to show off your creativity.